Monday, March 30, 2009

Crunch Time

Final data collection is this week, that means that by Friday I need to have written my scientific paper, run all the statistical analyses, created my tables and figures, completed my results and discussion section and synthesized it all into an easy to understand presentation to be presented to the public on Tuesday.

I am going to breathe easy on Saturday.


With really only a month left here on Bonaire, I've been thinking about all the things I've gotten to do, and the things I still have left on my list. I still have to go windsurfing, I still have to jump off the dock fully clothed during the dive shop's weekly rum punch party, I still need to finish our video tribute to Jacques Cousteau/Steve Zissou, I have yet to log my prerequisite 60 dives for Divemaster, I still have to go camping on Klein Bonaire, I still have to get nitrox certified, I want to take another epic bike trip and I still manage to feel pale here. It is crunch time indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
when it's crunch time, you'll find out what you are made of (I already know)...enjoy the last month!
Dad